How to Get to Bandung?
If your flight arrives at Soekarno Hatta Airport Jakarta, you can take shuttle to Bandung (such as Cititrans). The fee is around IDR 180,000 – IDR 220.000 (USD 20)
In Bandung you will be staying in University’s hotel facility.
Foreigner with Visa Exemption facilities will be granted Visit Stay Permit for 30 (thirty) days; Not Extendable and Can not be converted into another type of stay permit
Visa on Arrival (35US$, 30 days valid, extendable (once for 30 days) There are 169 free visa countries, please visit official immigration website to check whether your country is on the list.
Please make a fee payment of
for Early Bird Phase (Before June 1st, 2019) USD 270 (International applicants); USD 90 (Unpad International students)
for Normal Price (After June 1st, 2019) USD 300 (International applicants); USD 100 (Unpad International students) to:
Bank Name : BNI46 (Bank Negara Indonesia)
Account Number : 9882340540101063
Account Name : UNPAD SUMMER PROGRAM
Payment Deadline : June 30th, 2019
*accommodations, 3 times meal/day, health insurance, social programs and field trips are all included in the above fees, excluding the transport from home country to Bandung and way back also excluding your visa. Since the summer program is financially supported by the university, the program is very affordable and great value for the money.
What to Bring in your Backpack
- Light clothes, Bandung is about 23-29 Celcius all year round. Pangandaran is about 32-37 Celcius.
- Personal medicine and snack. We encourage you to bring traditional snack of your country to share with others participants. Participants are also encouraged to share their traditional music and dances.
- You may bring something unique about your country (flag, or traditional dress) for photo sessions and international day.
- More formal dress (long sleeves) for meeting with Government and Village officials.
- Modest Swim Wear. Bikini is not very common in Indonesia.
- Umbrella. Bandung and Pangandaran often have rain in the afternoon.