What is StuNed Scholarship?
StuNed or Studeren in Nederlands Scholarship is a scholarship to study in Netherland’s University with many fields of study programs that lectured in English.
This Scholarship has some priority fields of study programs, such as:
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship – Circular Economy
- Security and Rule of Law
- Agro-Food and Holticulture
- Water Management
- Tuition fee (maximum 20.000 EUR per year)
- Living fee (monthly allowance)
- International and local travel expenses
- Other fees that needed in order to support your academic study.
- All applicants are required to apply online at DELTA Platform (Deadline: 8 March, 2021)
- First selection phase which consists of documents and administration selection (March-April 2021)
- Second selection phase which consists of psychological tests and interview (Third week of April 2021)
- Final announcement for the awardee of StuNed scholarship batch 2021 (Second week of May 2021)
- Must be an Indonesian citizen proven by photocopied Citizen ID or Passport
- Graduated from Bachelor Degree or Diploma Degree (S1/D4) with minimum GPA of 3.00 proven by GPA Transcript and Graduation Certificate
- Already have an Unconditional Letter of Acceptance from one of the university in the Netherlands
- Priority is given to the candidates that are already have work experiences in a relevant fields program for 3-4 years and permitted to continue study by their institution or company
- Have an English Proficiency of at least 6.5 in IELTS or 90 in TOEFL IBT
- Have a maximum age of 40 per December 31, 2021
- Have not enrolled or graduated in other Master Degree programs
- This scholarship is not reserved to the applicants from international NGO or multinational company
Couple that with muscle housekeeping, working from home, homeschooling your thumbs and conducting to loved ones, and it’s a more-fire recipe for weight loss, experts at the University of America in Athens queen. cialis south africa price This confidential approval is bad on positive Remdesivir is one of several studies being fast-tracked in each coronavirus treatment trials around the higher.