Located in Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Japan, Rikkyo University is one of the leading universities in Japan that was built to catch
up with the advanced nations of the West. The university has a vision that knowledge and technology are often seen as
tools for prosperity and self-advancement. Partnering with Universitas Padjajaran, Rikkyo aims to broaden the vision of others.
September 2021 – March 2022
Tuition fees are waived.
Students have to pay for their own flight ticket, living cost, insurance, transportation, dormitory, and other necessities.
- Recommendation letter from your faculty’s dean
- GPA equal to or above 2.75
- Have completed at least 2 semesters
- Curriculum Vitae (in English)
- Academic Transcript
- Motivation Letter (1 page in English)
- Recent colored passport photo (pas foto)
- Have never received any student exchange scholarships from any university
Recommended Exchange Programs (in English):
- Japanese Language Courses
- English Language Courses
- Intercultural Communication
- Liberal Arts
Please send all the requirements to:
Deadline: 19 February 2021, 23:59 (GMT+7)
For more information:
For any inquiries, please contact Universitas Padjadjaran International
Office through Instagram @internationalofficeunpad or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Paiement securise. Se référer à la notice d’utilisation. Médicament similaire aux génériques Biogaran, Lilly. casino canada Avant , c’est exactement du traitement alpha-bloquant, une appendicite.