1. Indonesian Citizen or Foreign Citizen.
2. Have graduated from an undergraduate or applied undergraduate program accredited by BAN PT/LAM-PTKes for prospective students of the Pharmacist Professional Study Program.
3. Have an Academic Ability Test (Tes Kemampuan Akademik/TKA) or Academic Potential Test (Tes Potensi Akademik/TPA) score of at least 450 as well as a valid certificate. Prospective students who come from Unpad undergraduate or applied undergraduate programs, do not need to attach TKA or TPA scores.
4. Have an English language proficiency test which is proven by one of the following documents:
– International TOEFL certificate (Paper-Based Test) score of at least 450;
– International TOEFL certificate (Internet-Based Test) score of at least 45;
– International TOEFL certificate (Computer-Based Test) score of at least 135;
– International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic score of at least 4.5;
– Tes Kemampuan Bahasa Inggris (TKBI) score of at least 450.
In determining which students to accept, the selection committee will consider the following aspects:
1. Previous academic performance
2. Academic Ability Test and English language proficiency test scores
3. Motivation and academic potential obtained from the Statement of Purpose and interview results.
4. Professional test scores
Uploaded documents and data filled in by participants will be verified by the Selection Committee.
Data entry, submission of required documents, and finalization of registration
16 October 2020 – 07 December 2020 23:59 WIB
Period of registration fee payment
16 October 2020 – 07 November 2020 16:00 WIB
Interview selection and Professional Test
14 – 19 December 2020
8 January 2021
Economics and Business