A. Who Can Apply?
1. Indonesian citizens or foreign citizens.
2. Senior High School/SMA/MA/SMK students who graduated no later than 3 years from the registration time (2020, 2019, 2018 graduates).
3. Take UTBK 2020 entrance examination held by Lembaga Tes Masuk Perguruan Tinggi Negeri (LTMPT).
4. Have an English Language Proficiency Test (Tes Kemampuan Bahasa Inggris/TKBI) score of at least 450, or other English language proficiency test which is proven by one of the following documents:
B. How to Apply?
1. Check the general and specific requirements of the intended study program. Check the available programs here.
2. Register online at https://pendaftaran.unpad.ac.id/login
3. Upload and submit original documents of:
– High school Certificate
– UTBK Participation Card
– Recent 3×4 cm colored ID Photo (white background)
– National identity Card
– Family Register Card
The admission staff will verify all submitted documents and forms. Invalid documents can be re-upload within the admission schedule.
4. Print admission fee bill of Rp. 750,000- and pay to banks assigned by Unpad.
5. Print and keep the test card.
C. Basis of Selection
The Admission Office of Unpad will consider the eligibility of students based on :
– UTBK score
– English proficiency
D. Important Dates
|Registration, documents submission, and verification period||
29 July – 10 August 2020
23 August 2020