- Hold a Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field to the research topic (for thesis, dissertation, or research project)
- Hold a Master or Ph.D. degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field for teaching purposes (for visiting lecturer)
- Satisfy Indonesian government requirements for international researcher’s entry to Indonesia (apply for a research permit to the Ministry of Research and Technology for scholars who will do their research with the period at least 3 months or more)
- Preference will be given to applicants who:
– Are a faculty member of a university currently involved in an organization/association in which Universitas Padjadjaran is a member, or
– Apply for this visiting scholar program under the agreed visiting scholar scheme, or
– Are a faculty member of a university having an agreement/MoU with Universitas Padjadjaran.
- Can secure your funding during your research period at Universitas Padjadjaran