1. Indonesian Citizen or Foreign Citizen.
2. Have graduated from a Master’s degree program or from a magister’s program that is accredited by BAN PT/LAM-PTKes.
3. Have an Academic Ability Test (Tes Kemampuan Akademik/TKA) or Academic Potential Test (Tes Potensi Akademik/TPA) score of at least 500 and a valid TKA/TPA certificate.
4. Have a valid English Language Proficiency certificate and an English Language Proficiency Test (Tes Kemampuan Bahasa Inggris/TKBI) score of at least 500, or other English language proficiency test which is proven by one of the following documents:
a. International TOEFL certificate (Paper-Based Test) score of at least 500;
b. International TOEFL certificate (Internet-Based Test) score of at least 61;
c. International TOEFL certificate (Computer-Based Test) score of at least 173;
d. International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic score of at least 6;
e. Tes Kemampuan Bahasa Inggris (TKBI) score of at least 500.
5. Have a letter of statement about willingness to supervise from a prospective Head Promotor candidate;
6. Have 2 (two) Letters of Recommendation;
7. Have a Statement of Purpose;
8. Participants who have a publication as the first author in a Q1 Journal do not need to attach proof of an Academic Ability Test and an English Language Proficiency Test certificate.
1.Check the general and specific requirements to apply for the intended study programs.
2. Register and input data online via https://pendaftaran.unpad.ac.id/login by entering the following information:
a. Full name
b. National Identity Number (NIK)/Passport Number
c. Email Address
d. Mobile phone number
e. Create a password that will be used to log in to the SMUP participant portal site. (Please remember the password, because it will always be used for every access/login to the SMUP participant portal site).
f. Country of Citizenship
g. Personal identity, address, previous education, occupation, choice of study level and program.
3. Upload original documents as follows:
a. Diploma of Master degree program
b. Transcript of Master degree program
c. Academic Ability Test Certificate (TKA): Unpad’s Psychological Innovation Center (PIP Unpad), the Ministry of National Development Planning (Bappenas), Indonesian Psychological Association (HIMPSI), or TKA / Test of Academic Potential (TPA) Test issued by a Legal Entity State University (PTN BH). If you want to take part in the TKA Online test held by PIP Universitas Padjadjaran (Unpad), please access http://pip.unpad.ac.id/announcement/Tes-Kemampu-Akademik-TKA
If you want to register for the TKA exam at Unpad PIP, please pay attention to the instructions below:
d. English Language Proficiency Test Certificate which can be in the form of one of the following tests:
i) International TOEFL (Paper-Based Test); International TOEFL (Internet-Based Test); International TOEFL (Computer-Based Test); International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic;
ii) International English Testing System (IELTS) from institutions such as the British Council, IALF, or IDP
iii) Unpad English Language Proficiency Test (TKBI)
iv) Institutional Testing Program (ITP) TOEFL from institutions recognized by IIEF
v)Test of English Proficiency (TOEP) from the Indonesian Test Service Center (PLTI)
vi) English Proficiency Test issued by PTN BH
If you would like to take part in the TKBI Online test, which is organized by the Unpad Language Center, please access the following page:
If you have registered to take the TKBI Online exam at Universitas Padjadjaran, and have paid the TKBI Online exam fee, please pay attention to the instructions below:
e. Statement of Purpose in Indonesian or English which contains the following information:
i) Introduce yourself, your interests, and your motivations
ii) Summarize your undergraduate and previous graduate study career
iii) Discuss the relevance of your recent and current activities
iv) Elaborate on your academic interests
f. Letters of Recommendation
g. A recent color Passport Photo of yourself with a white background, 3×4 cm in size
h. Identity Card (Kartu Tanda Penduduk/KTP)
i. Family Register Card (Kartu Keluarga/KK)
Uploaded documents and data filled in by participants will be verified by the selection committee.
4. Get approval from prospective promotors by the following guidelines:
a. Participants look for potential promotors that match their research topic theme through the https://pendaftaran.unpad.ac.id/login page and access the “Direktori Kepakaran” (Directory of Expertise) menu.
b. Participants fill out the submission form to get the contact address of the promotor candidate.
c. The SMUP committee sends the contact information of promotor candidates to the participants via email address or cell phone numbers and also sends notifications and participant information to the promotor candidates.
d. Participants contact the prospective promotors who have research topics that match their research plans.
e. Participants discuss their research topics with potential promotors through any media.
f. Prospective promotors give an assessment of the proposed research proposal and provide a statement of willingness to supervise.
g. Approval from a Prospective Promotor (LoA) is only valid for 1 (one) year from the date of approval.
5. After all documents are uploaded, pay a registration fee of Rp. 750,000 to a designated bank by Unpad using the billing number that has been generated by the system after uploading all documents during the online registration.
6. Print or keep the Exam Participant Card that is received after paying for registration at https://pendaftaran.unpad.ac.id/login
In determining which students to accept, the selection committee will consider the following aspects:
a. Previous academic performance
b. Academic Ability Test and English Proficiency Test Scores
c. Willingness of prospective promotors
d. Interviews results with prospective promotors
e. Motivation and academic potential obtained from the Statement of Purpose
Uploaded documents and data filled in by participants will be verified by the Selection Committee.
|1||Data entry, submission of required documents, and finalization of registration||16 October 2020 – 07 December 2020 23:59 WIB|
|2||Period of registration fee payment||16 October 2020 – 07 November 2020 16:00 WIB|
|3||Interview Selection||14 – 19 December 2020|
|4||Announcement||8 January 2021|
Schedule will be updated.
|Economics and Business||Accounting||Accounting Studies|
|Mathematics and Natural Sciences||Chemistry||Chemistry Science|
|Mathematics||Pure and Applied Mathematics|
|Social and Political Sciences||International Relations||International Relations|
|Administration Science||State Administration|
|Social Welfare||Social Welfare|
|Cultural Sciences||Literature Science||Philology|
|Animal Husbandry||Animal Husbandry||Animal Husbandry|
|Communication Science||Communication Science||–|
|Agricultural Industrial Technology||Agricultural Industrial Technology||Agricultural Industrial Technology|
|Postgraduate School||Environmental Science||Environmental Science|
|Geological Engineering||Geological Engineering||Geological Engineering|