This scholarship programme aims to help students and graduates improve their knowledge of German (general language, special language) and their cultural knowledge of the country.
Who can apply?
- Applications are open to students in Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes in any subject area.
- Bachelor students must have completed at least two academic years at the start of the scholarship period.
- Neither graduates holding a Master’s degree nor PhD students are eligible for this programme.
What requirements must be met?
- Students of German studies or German language students are preferred.- The minimum age is 18 years.
- The grant holder must be at least 18 years old when he/she starts the funded stay.
- Applicants must be registered at a university in their home country or in the country they are currently studying in (except Germany) at the time their funded stay begins.
- An applicant may only be considered once in any three consecutive years for a DAAD Intensive Language Course or University Summer Course Grant.
- It is not possible to apply simultaneously for an Intensive Language Course and University Summer Course Grant.
- Applicants must be able to follow lectures in German and collaborate in teams.
- Proof of German language skills must be provided wirh the application.
- The language certificate for the required minimum language should be no more than one year old. Language certificates from B2 or TDN4 in all examined sections may be older than one year.
- The following language certificates can be accepted: onDaF, TestDaF, GI-Nachweis, DSD, DSH, telc Deutsch, ÖSD.
- In principle, applicants must provide proof of a minimum language level of B1.
Deadline: December 1, 2016
More information please visit this link or contact Frau Marlene Klaessner (DAAD Lector in Unpad). The open session will be held every Wednesday from 12.30 – 14.00 @ Unpad International Office, Rectorate Building Jatinangor.