[unpad.ac.id, 9/7/2019] As much as 67 Student Creativity Program (PKM) groups from 22 universities in West Java went through External Monitoring and Evaluation (Monev) in Unpad Faculty of Pharmacy Auditorium, Jatinangor, Tuesday (9/7) to Thursday (11/7). From the amount, thirteen groups come from Universitas Padjadjaran.
Unpad Director of Learning and Student Affairs Prof. Dr. Wawan Hermawan, M.S. opened the External Monev in Unpad. He hopes that the monev goes well and the participants get optimal results.
“May you compete, innovate, and may the results make all of us proud,” hoped Prof. Wawan.
The reviewers who came to Unpad are representatives from Directorate General of Learning and Student Affairs Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education, Prof. Dr. Ir. Amin Retnoningsih, M.Si., from Universitas Negeri Semarang (Unnes) and Slamet Riyadi, ST., M.Sc., Ph.D from Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta (UMY).
Told by Prof. Amin, the reviewers are to guarantee that the chosen students for National Training (Pimnas) is of good quality, see how far the preparation has gone, as well as too see the accountability of input, process, and output of the PKM.
In the monev, each group has ten minutes to present their ideas and another ten minutes for question and answer session. Each group are also tasked to prepare other things such as progress report, final report draft and article draft, as well as a product from each PKM.
“We are hopeful that a representative from this representative can move forward to Pimnas,” told Prof. Amin.
The thirteen titles of PKM funded by Kemenristekdikti are:
- EKS-PACTOR: Genetic Expression of Apoptosis MCF-7 Breast Cancer Cells to Cladosporium Extract
- BIOSMS: Biogeography and Migration Study of Sundanese Tribe Using Philogenetic DNA Mitochondria Analysis
- Jemukti (Jentik Nyamuk Mati) Mosquito Larvae Exterminator from Lime Skin Waste to Reduce Spread of Dengue Fever
- Erythrina subumbrans Extract as New Medicine for Lung Inflammation (Klibsella pneumonia)
- Pak Rahman: The Use of Red Algae Extract (Euchema Cottonii) As Phytohormon Source for Soybean Growth (Glycine Max L)
- Nano Bubble Cooler to Overcome Active Cooling System Failure in Nuclear Reactors
- The Impact of Light Spectrum LED Induction to the Production of Arthrospira sp. Biopigment
- Aa Eris PP Antioxidant Activity of Erythrina subumbrans Extract (Fabaceae) for Anti-Aging
- Validation of Separation Method of Technesium-99m-Alfa mangosteen and Iodium-131-Alfa mangosteen to Detect New Breast Cancer Using hplc-gamma Counter
- Plesetan (Bandaid from Turbinaria ornate): Innovation of Wound-Covering Using Marine Products
- Eksplor (Sea sponge Aaptos suberitoides Extract): Using Indonesian Marine Products as Innovation for Curing Cancer based on Parameters of Colon Caco2 and HCT 116 Cell Death and Migration
- Kompor Lansia: Hydroxiapatit-Lantanum Oxidate Lantanum Oxide Composite from Chicken Egg Shell with Hydrothermal Method
- Hydroxiapatit-Briochar Biomaterial Composite from Chicken Egg Shell and Rice Husk as Adsorbent of Liquid Waste
Report by Artanti Hendriyana/am
Translated by Dinda Ayu Maharani
LikedIn : International Office Universitas Padjadjaran
Twitter : @upgrade_io
Facebook : Universitas Padjadjaran’s Global Relation and Advancements
Website : international.unpad.ac.id