[unpad.ac.id, 10/6/2019] The registration for Joint Selection to Enter State University (SBMPTN) is open from Monday, June 10th 2019, 13.00 Western Indonesian Time (WIB) to Monday, June 24th 2019. Universitas Padjadjaran accepts around 3.277 prospective new students from the SBMPTN route, or around 50% from Unpad’s capacity for the bachelor program.
The registration is done through http://pendaftaran-sbmptn.ltmpt.ac.id which will open on Monday (10/6) at exactly 13.00 WIB. The Higher Education Entrance Test Institute (LTMPT) has determined that those who are eligible to sign up for SBMPTN are high school graduates from 2017,2018, and 2019 who already has Computer-Based Written Test (UTBK) scores.
The SBMPTN selection is based on the participant’s UTBK results or UTBK results and other criteria determined by a number of state universities. Other than that, participants who have passed SNMPTN cannot register for SBMPTN.
Unpad Vice Rector for Academic and Student Affairs Dr. Arry Bainus, M.A., when interviewed some time ago remarked that, anyone who has passed SNMPTN will not be able to sign up for SBMPTN. The system will automatically block the participant if it’s found out that they are trying to sign up for SBMPTN.
This policy is a deal between Higher Education Entrance Test Institute (LTMPT) as the independent university entrance test organizer with a number of rectors of state universities in all of Indonesia.
“Read the provisions properly, LTMPT has stated it and is followed by rectors in the Council of Chancellors of Indonesian State Universities (MRPTNI),” he said.
The other requirement is to have a diploma for participants who graduated in 2017 and 2018. For those graduating in 2019, a certificate of graduation from high school is required containing at least personal information and the newest colored portrait picture.
The steps to sign up for SBMPTN 2019 starts from filling one’s biodata in http://pendaftaran-sbmptn.ltmpt.ac.id. Those who have signed up for SNMPTN 2019 do not need to do this step.
Those who choose majors in art and sports must upload a portfolio. The directions to upload the portfolio can be downloaded from http://download.sbmptn.ac.id. Lastly, participants upload other documents according to the requirements of SBMPTN 2019.
Participants can also register to the government financial aid Bidikmisi. The requirements for Bidikmisi registration is as follows:
- Students who come from an economically disadvantaged family can register for the Bidikmisi student aid.
- Prospective Bidikmisi grantees must first learn the procedures to sign up for Bidikmisi in http://bidikmisi.belmawa.ristekdikti.go.id/
- Prospective Bidikmisi grantees must first register in http://bidikmisi.belmawa.ristekdikti.go.id
- Prospective Bidikmisi grantees that fulfill the requirements from the Directorate General of Learning and Student Affairs Kemristekdikti register for UTBK on https:/pendaftaranutbk.ltmpt.ac.id and does not need to pay test fees.
- Prospective Bidikmisi grantees who do not pass SNMPTN 2019 may use their NISN and NPSN to register for UTBK and does not need to pay test fees.
- Prospective Bidikmisi grantees who has passed SNMPTN 2019, may not register for SBMPTN 2019.
Report by Arief Maulana
Translated by Dinda Ayu Maharani
LikedIn : International Office Universitas Padjadjaran
Twitter : @upgrade_io
Facebook : Universitas Padjadjaran’s Global Relation and Advancements
Website : international.unpad.ac.id