[unpad.ac.id, 6/7/2019] Considering the problems in execution of Mobile Assisted Testing selection done for the Independent Lane selection in Universitas Padjadjaran, through this press conference with much regret Universitas Padjadjaran announces a postponement to the first and second session of MAT testing held Saturday (6/7/2019).
With regard to the announcement, Unpad Public Communication Office announce the following:
- The first and second MAT session will be postponed to next week, Saturday (13/7/2019) with the same location and time
- To participants who are unable to take part in the exam at the schedule, an alternative solution will be sought between Monday (8/7) until Friday (12/7)
- Unpad will reimburse any loss for transportation (ticket, gasoline, toll ticket) for the participants
- To participants who would like to appeal for reimbursement, they must register to the Integrated Service Unit and email through email@example.com. Please include registration data.
- The MAT exams for Sunday (7/7) will still be held according to schedule
- The next phase of tests (TOEFL and interview) will adjust to this postponement.
This happenstance is purely unpredictable that no one expected (force majeure).
For this, we are very sorry for participants of SMUP Unpad 2019 as well as their parents for the inconvenience. In principle, Unpad has no intention to ham the participants and their parents.
Further information will be from the Integrated Service Unit located in the Rectorate Building, Jatinangor, during work hours and through email firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Regards, Head of Unpad Public Communication Office
LikedIn : International Office Universitas Padjadjaran
Twitter : @upgrade_io
Facebook : Universitas Padjadjaran’s Global Relation and Advancements
Website : international.unpad.ac.id