Good news for young faculty members (or would-be faculty members) and researchers from ASEAN universities and research institutes to join a 6-12 months fellowship.
– Citizenship / Residency: Applicants must either be citizens of an ASEAN country or must be residing in an ASEAN country at the time of application.
– Degree: Applicants must have a PhD Degree from a reputed institute. However, exceptional candidates with a master’s degree may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
– Relevant Experience: Applicants should possess NO more than 10 years of post-PhD research experience. Postdoctoral experience can be included under research experience.
– Language: Applicant must be fluent in written and oral English.
– Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
Grab the chance to get professional development opportunities, monthly stipend up to S$ 2,000, and accomodation support.
For any other queries, please contact Ankit Joshi, firstname.lastname@example.org.
LikedIn : International Office Universitas Padjadjaran
Twitter : @upgrade_io
Facebook : Universitas Padjadjaran’s Global Relation and Advancements
Website : international.unpad.ac.id