Application of International Students to Undergraduate and Post Graduates Programs
Foreign students who wish to apply to UNPAD are obliged to fulfill the following requirements after having been declared to be admitted :
- Write an application to the Rector of UNPAD.
- Recommendation letter from the concerned country’s embassy.
- Letter of Study Permit from DIKTI (Directorate of Higher Education, Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education).
- Curriculum vitae
- Copies and scan of certificate and academic transcript.
- Copies and scan of valid passport.
- Letter of Statement from the guarantor or sponsor and copies of the ID card of the guarantor / sponsor.
- Letter of statement of the financial readiness for the whole course of the study.
- Health records.
- 3 copies of 4×6 potographs
UNPAD’s International office give kind assistance regarding the requirements above. Please contact email@example.com for more informations.