The Escuela Colombiana de Ingeniería Julio Garavito is a technological university whose mission is to contribute to the human development of the individual, knowledge and society through comprehensive training construction and development of knowledge within the Colombian context. It has been offering undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs since 1972.
We are pleased to announce that the applications for the Escuela Colombiana de Ingeniería Julio Garavito for foreign exchange students arriving on the 2nd semester 2016 (August to December 2016) are officially open. Please open International Guide which includes all information on the application process and required documents.
Please note all the students will be requested to have a minimum level of Spanish B1 in order to be admitted as an exchange student at the Escuela Colombiana de Ingeniería Julio Garavito. For the students that do not comply with this requirement, we offer an intense language course in the month of July. For more information, please see the Spanish For Foreigners brochure.
The required documents for interested students are:
- The application form (which can be downloaded from the website)
- A copy of passport or identity card
- A certificate of academic result
- A motivation letter addressed to the Dean of the program you wish to enroll, including the following information:
- The type of mobility program (exchange program, exchange program with internship, etc.)
- The duration of the program (arriving and departing dates)
- The reasons for choosing the Esceula Colombiana de Ingeniería Julio Garavito to pursue your studies.
- A letter of approval for the mobility program, sent by the university of origin.
- A certificate proving a basic level (B1) in Spanish
Please fill the application here: Application_Form_for_International_programs
All applications and documents need to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with due 29th of April.