Scholarships are offered by the Minister responsible for education in Hungary through the Board of Trustees of Tempus Public Foundation. Tempus Public Foundation offers scholarships for foreign higher education students, graduates, lecturers and researchers who would like to gain further knowledge and experience in Hungarian higher education institutions, research or art institutes.
Applicants from Indonesia may select 2016 Summer University Courses (2-4 weeks) with following procedure:
- Age limit for applicants must be over 18 at the time of submitting the application.
- Application form of Tempus Public Foundation (downloadable from the online system). It is an electronic document only, and after signing it, it shall be uploaded scanned.
- CV in Hungarian or English – attached as file (e.g. http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/home)
- Letter of motivation – maximum 2 pages long
- Transcript of records (original copy and its certified Hungarian or English translation
- University students: copy of the transcript of records of the last completed semester at the home institution
- Graduates: copy of the highest degree/diploma of higher education
- Short description of the grading system (e.g. ‘30 points’ = excellent, etc.)
- Proof of language proficiency (Hungarian and English) required for the summer university course. In case of Hungarian courses if the applicant has Hungarian knowledge it can be any type of Hungarian or English language exam certificate, or a formal certificate (in Hungarian or English) issued by the sending institution/workplace, foreign Hungarian institute or a Hungarian consul, marking the level of the knowledge. Without Hungarian knowledge: any kind of certificate of at least B2 English knowledge, because on the courses the mediatory language is English
- A Letter of Recommendation issued by a teacher of the sending higher education institution/employer (with letterhead and signature)
- Not more than a 3-month-old medical certificate issued by a GP of satisfactory health condition for studies (no contagious disease); (original copy and its’ authoritative Hungarian or English transcription).
- Applicants should submit their applications in the online system of Tempus Public Foundation (www.scholarship.hu) only.
- Deadline: Friday, 18 March 2016 (11 pm)
Scholarships have to be implemented during the summer of 2016 or the academic year 2016/2017 and must be finished by 30 June 2017 at the latest (excluding scholarships for full degree studies).
Application process is detailed on the website http:\\www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu
A list of summer university courses as well as other useful information can be found on the website of Tempus Public Foundation (www.tpf.hu).
For further information please contact Linda at email@example.com